SWRP : Naboo

A rather serious OOC post

Go down

A rather serious OOC post

Post by JK•Kitty™ on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:12 am

So, those of you who know, and did not before now, this is MTS from the "original" Naboo.

I bailed long before the community imploded, fractured, and split into competing RPs.

I have also grown up (an infinitesimal amount) and act a little more my age now (as compared to the old days).

I also want this RP to work. I might, or might not stick around (my net has been a butt lately), but no matter what, I will probably stick around on the forum, and no matter what, wish this works for all the rest of you.

In my mind, there is only one way this will work. That is if we get a good crowd.

Now, I have been doing what I can to help it grow, and have been advertising the website, and inviting people.

Apparently some of the ones I invited might have been part of the "other" Naboo-ish roleplay when the split I missed happened.

I am asking everyone to give anyone who comes a chance, and not to go all "Old-school-MTS" on them. I have checked my ego at the door (well mostly, I still expect my writing to be better than it is and hate the tripe I have been typing thus far, but rust has to be scrubbed off).

I am asking everyone to do the same and give them a fair, and open-minded chance. The original Naboo worked, because there was a constant flow of people, all with different playing styles, which meant everyone could typically find someone who enjoyed similar things.

Now, many of you know me. If I can promise to greet everyone with open arms, and give them a chance, pretty sure the rest of you can do it too.

Please?

Edit: Don't be really old-school MTS/Lord Elf. This could have been me at Shieldstone.

Back to top Go down

Re: A rather serious OOC post

Post by Sojihie on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Everyone is welcome here as long as they play within the rules and don't cause drama. We want to see this work and we do not want to see things go to pieces or to have arguments and power grabs like there was in the past.

We are here for the sake of and fun of RP. We don't want to fight, argue or compete. There is enough anger and bullshit in the real world as is and RP is where we go to chill.

All I ask is that people accept things as they are and if something has changed in their absence, in a way required to either fill a gap or the likes, that they do not take offence, we did what we could to try and rebuild the role play and piece things back together with what little we had at the time.

But yes, everyone is welcome and we will do what we can to work around things that may have changed a bit to accommodate everyone.

I also appreciate your dedication in helping us get this RP which was once great heading back that way MTS. I've always said you were a good egg.
Sojihie
Admin

http://swrp-naboo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 pm

I will always disagree. I lived up to Nazi as many called me, and had zero tolerance for rule breaks, even grey areas. When Oma and KH joined, they were breaking rules right and left. I called them on it, KH was frustrated, and Oma popped off.

I suggested booting them. Luckily for everyone, almost no one agreed with me, and others worked with them.

The result? They both turned into two of the best RPers on the site.

So yeah, I learned patience, and want this place to succeed.

KH - I know you are here, and if I never told you this, I appologize. I should have told you I did that a long time ago. Honestly? I am glad you proved that Mel and the others were right and I was wrong. You are amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down