SWRP : Naboo

To the Jedi Council from JK Kitty

Go down

To the Jedi Council from JK Kitty

Post by Sojihie on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:11 pm

This topic has been fowarded to the Jedi Council. We will respond to you ASAP.
Sojihie
Admin

http://swrp-naboo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To the Jedi Council from JK Kitty

Post by Sojihie on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:57 am

A message is sent to Kitty from the Jedi Council. When she accesses it a holo of Sojihie appears. The blonde master spoke in a gentle, accented tone that was a marker of her species.

"Kitty, the current members of the council have met to discuss your situation and we feel that perhaps we will need to look more into what happened to you, to find who is behind it. We also believe that we will require a full medical clearance to ensure that you are healthy after whatever it is that they have done to you, and if any alterations cause issue, we can tend to them, though we have decided that when it comes to your rank..."

Soji paused a moment and offered a small smile

"there is no requirement to demote you, you have not acted contrary to your rank as a knight. Though, if you do require some assistance in strengthening your connection to the force after this incident, we will all be more than happy to assist you. Welcome home Knight Kitty, we are glad to have you back"

Sojihie
Admin

http://swrp-naboo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:23 am

Kitty messes with her communit to forward her medical release, which shows most of the DNA modification was done in an attempt to heal her - so she would fetch a better price - but it did not succeed. There are other alterations, but they are unable to determine what they are, and they seem to be harmless. She was given a partial physical lobotomy, in addition to other techniques used to erase many of her memories, which were further damaged by being in cyro-storage for roughly twenty years.

Unfortunately, she also sends them a copy of 'Fernando' by Abba.

After a few more tries, she finaly gets her image to transmit.

"Esteemed Council. I cannot thank you enough for granting me the honor to once again serve the force though you. With the loss of my memories, there are times it feels that is all I have left."

"What I have learned from my journals, Master Dawn, dispatched me to Royalyn. Now, it would seem I never went into great detail in my journals about missions, left they fall into the wrong hands. It seems she sensed a disturbance there, and instead of going, listened to my pleas and allowed me to go in her stead."

"That was twenty years ago."

"I awoke in a busted cyro tube. I was in the remains of a ship that had obviously been attacked. Searching the ship, I found an automated medical bay, and I learned the Zygerrian Empire was going to sell me as a pleasure slave to the Hutts."

"By the power of the Force, and the grace of Duma, I escaped with my virtue intact."

"Thanks to the guidance of Master Sage, I was able to send out a distress call to Naboo, and returned home. I have seen the RMN and they have cleared me, saing other than the damage dune to my body during my transition - which the force keeps in check, my health is fine. They removed a small tracking chip from my wrist, but they are unable to remove the numerical ID they marked me with, well, without removing the skin completely and giving me a skin graft. There was a minor infection from the chip, and pus was drained, but it has healed."

"I figured I had not given a full report, so I wanted to inform all of you of all the details I am aware of. If it is all the same, I would prefer to never speak of some of those things again. I chose not to dwell in darkness."

"As for my rank, I think this is the happiest thing I have felt and not forgotten in my life. I canot thank you enough for your faith in me."

Kitty sighs and looks down.

"...but I should probably let you know I have felt a stirring, one from a side of the Force I have never felt. It is neither dark, nor is it light. It tells me that I do not need fear my passions, and if I allowed myself to expereince them, and did not surrender to them I could maintain balance? Does that make sense?"

"I have not forsaken the code, and I push away all temptations of passion with serinity. I seem to have the same connection to the force, and it feels like an old friend... just one who has gone away for a while and changed while you were apart. I seem to still be able to wield it with the skills I have seen myself do, watching old videoes of myself training, but it is more like I have forgotten all the things it allows me to do."

"I did not mention it to Master Sage when we spoke, but as an example, I had forgotten I could use it to purify the water I had found. Once reminded, I found myself able to do it almost instincfully."

"I had just assumed the Force would reveal these tricks to me, when I needed them, but I would never turn down training from anyone in the council. If Achieve my ultimate dream of being worthy of the rank of master... and perhaps one day serving on the council itself... even then my training will not be complete. The force and others will always have new lessons to teach me."

"I hope I have not sabotaged my return to the order with these revelations, but I wanted all of you to know the truth of where I am on my path."

"May the force be with all of us, and may Duma watch over us."

She ends the transmission but not before accidentally sending a holo of some kittens playing she found and downloaded because it made her smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down