SWRP : Naboo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting, so we can grow

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting, so we can grow Empty Recruiting, so we can grow

Post by JK•Kitty™ Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:25 am

I have invited a couple of people personally, and as I mentioned in my other post, I still think the success of the Naboo "rebirth" is mostly dependent on the RP having lots of active players.

Sure, the dedicated few helps, but what we need are more, so the room is active more often, which could lead to newer players joining us.

Two that come to mind are Raelious' (I probably spelled it wrong) typist (Never knew his name), and Cindy aka "Momma Shattai".

I used to have Cindy on Facebook, but I think I accidentally deleted her. Maybe if some of the rest of you stay in contact you could reach out to her?

Arakyd, Averlorn, Charm, Ivory, Mel, Oma, Storm, Slotho,... come to mind off the top of my head as other great, active people that would be good additions. (Alphabetical order to not place anyone above anyone else). As I mentioned, I was not part of the split, so I do not know what sides were taken, or what was said. I do know everyone deserves another chance, which is why one of the people I reached out to is Becky-Sue. Some people might have a problem with her (I was an ass to her in the past), but we started talking on Facebook, and I really enjoy talking to her now. I don't know if it is because I have changed, or maybe both of us have.

I'd say KH, but since her and DJ are besties, pretty sure she is around somewhere. If not, someone get on the clock!

At times in the past, I was known as an elitist snob. While I do not agree 100%, there is some truth in it. Other than Justin, and Sage, I do not know who all I have RPed with, and I don't care. As long as people behave, and don't start autoing me (without permission), I will RP with anyone who wants to RP with me.

I know DJ posted a general invite, but I am wondering how many more might if we invite them personally. In the past, I have been invited to things that way, and it makes you feel special, and I have done things that I might not have otherwise (Yeah I know, that sounds so wrong, but please let it slide).

Original Naboo worked because we had tons of players, all with different styles. Using myself as an example, cyber has never appealed to me. I am not bashing anyone over it, different tastes and all, but many enjoy it. I would not mind seeing the cyber crowd return, because many enjoy it (pretty sure I am part of a minority with it). But hey, maybe I am not alone in it, but if there is a group of that crowd, then they can entertain each other, right?

So please, if you know anyone from any of the SWRPs, take a couple of minutes and invite them. What is the worst that can happen? Maybe they caused problems in the past - if they do, I trust the managers here to be fair when it comes to warnings and bans. If it is so bad, the ban option is used, then we move on, and keep doing our thing.

If it works, we get more people. More people is a good thing.

After all, when I decided not to live in the room this time around, and not being an altoholic will make that easier for everyone, my decision came down to two of my nicest characters, Jeorgia and Kitty. Jeorgia was a NFU who could not fight for crap, and was not the type to sign on to help anyone with a mission, so in the end, Kitty seemed like the better choice, since she would be more likely to help others out.

If MTS can behave, anyone can?

Maybe?

P.S. - Still working on T (if anyone does not remember her, that is my wife, who played the short-timer Brian Pa'Teena. She was brilliant (if there is any bias, it is only a little), and played her character VERY differently than anyone in the entire roleplay.

A little more encouragement, and maybe she might join us. No promises, just a hope of mine.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Recruiting, so we can grow Empty Re: Recruiting, so we can grow

Post by Sojihie Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:08 am

To be honest KH and I actually no longer speak, that happened quite a few years ago and it was quite a painful situation for me, so I'd rather not go into why. I am not sure if she even has me on FB anymore.

Arakyd - Is floating around on OA somewhere I think.
Averlorn - Have no idea where he ended up
Charm - That isn't for me to go into
Ivory - This could be awkward
Mel - Quit RP because of the drama and wanted to focus on her RL
Oma - Not sure how to contact him
Storm - Again, not sure.
Slotho - Is floating around on OA sometimes.

That being said, they would all be more than welcome in the RP and T is definitely more than welcome, she's a top chick.

If anyone can contact any of above, please feel free to do so. Any past issues are not welcome in the room and that includes my issues with people too, I am happy to forgive, forget and move on.

All I ask is people that do return follow the rules and advice on the forum.

Sojihie
Sojihie
Admin

https://swrp-naboo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Sojihie wrote:Any past issues are not welcome in the room and that includes my issues with people too, I am happy to forgive, forget and move on.

All I ask is people that do return follow the rules and advice on the forum.

THIS is one reason why I love you. A skill you learned far sooner than me.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum