SWRP : Naboo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure

Go down

The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure Empty The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure

Post by JK•Kitty™ Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:29 pm

((OOC Note: Kitty is still out of touch with technology, and this is a digital journal. It is not protected well, and anyone who wants to "hack" or "Slice" it has my full permission, and "OOC Knowledge" or "Auto" will nor be called. This blanket permission applies to anyone in the RP. I figured I would post this here, since there is not a specific place for journals. Retcons are allowed for this, so if someone good warns me about properly securing it, you can always say later you snuck in a worm or data mine before it became password protected.))

Dear Diary,

I have elected to start a new one, as my life before a few days ago is lost to me. I can read about it, but it holds no emotional connection. it is like reading the story of someone else. I will get to that soon enough.

I should start where I became aware again. I found myself lying in the remains of a cyro-tube that had been damaged when the ship that was transporting me apparently crash landed on a deserted moon. My memories were gone. I searched the ship, and oddly I found most of my clothing and shoes had been taken along. They were destroyed as the cargo hold suffered the most damage. I managed to find my saber in a lock box that had not been taken, and with the aid of the force, I retrieved it and began searching the ship. The cockpit was very confusing. I had never seen technology like it. I could not read the symbols, and it took a couple of days to figure out what the radio was. Luckily, in the mean time I had found a couple weeks worth of rations - I am ashamed to admit that I might have scarfed down a couple of days worth the first night, but I was ravenous - there was also green water, having little other choice, I imbibed some. It was sweet to the taste, but did not cause any discomfort.

The moon I was on had an atmosphere that supported life. Were this not real, and something I read I would consider it terrible writing, not a plot that was not very well thought out, but it was true. I found some sparse vegetation, and some rather pretty green flowers, but if you got too close they would spit at you. None of it ever landed on me, thankfully, and to this day I do not know if it was toxic or not.

The radio would not turn on despite my best efforts. I wondered if it was getting enough power, so I hotwired my lightsaber to it. It worked briefly, and I spoke to someone from the NSF who began tracking me. Sadly, the wires I used burned out, so I decided to rest. The next day I pulled more wires, and attempted it again. I spoke to master Sage, who reminded of things I could do with the force that I had forgotten. I found my way to an automated medbay after speaking to him, and learned I had been kidnapped by the Zygerrian Empire, to be sold to hutts as a pleasure slave. Luckily whatever happened was before the transaction was completed, so my virtue remained intact.

I used the force to locate a distress beacon, and was picked up by a tradeship, and given passage back to Naboo. Using the force, I found my way to my old apartment. I found my old journals and learned a lot about myself, and holopics showed that I normally had blonde hair, not black. Luckily I had some dye there still, and fixed it before too many saw me. I do think I look better as a blonde.

I learned when I was younger, I had been born male. It would seem that body always felt wrong to me, so I began living as a woman, and one day had some rather experimental surgery done on me, that made me full a woman. It seems it damaged my health, and I use the force to keep it in check. This was a bit of a shock to me. I also found images of what I had labeled my "Drag Days" before becoming a jedi. Seems I was a bit of a hedonist.

So, I knew more about who I used to be. One thing that seems not to have changed is my pride in being a jedi, nor has my drive to help others changed. I sought out the RMN, as on my left wrist there was a tattoo with the numbers 7543628, and I could feel something underneath. They were able to remove the chip, and I had a mild infection, and it was full of icky pus. They told me they could remove the tattoo, but there was something mystical about it, so they would have to fully remove the skin, and graft new on. I declined. The scanned me and informed me I was given a lobotomy, and my DNA was altered in an "indeterminate" way.

I reached out to the council, and they are going to allow me to retain my rank as a knight! Looking over old training videos of myself, I see I still wield it with the same level of mastery, but I have forgotten all it can do. One I am shown something I could do, I am able to do it again.

Two things trouble me. One, I saw a truly disturbing story on innocents being killed. I plan to investigate it.

Secondly, I have become aware of a third path among the force. One that whispers to me, my passions will not consume me, if I allow myself to feel them. The code teaches me that "there is no passion, only serenity". Sometimes it feels like it is overwhelming me, and trying to draw me onto its path, but I cannot. Justin told me it was always there, just overshadowed by the darkness. I will be honest, the energy it sends me feels right. It is about balance, and it whispers to me that my path of light, helps maintain the balance, but there cannot be light without darkness.

Still, I will not abandon my path, it is all that I have left. it brings me comfort, inner peace, and happiness.

No matter how tempting this third path feels.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure Empty Re: The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure

Post by JK•Kitty™ Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Dear diary,

Not much to report today. I tried looking into that news report that still disturbs me, but no real leads.

On the plus side, I found a new florist, and spa. So I bought a bunch of flowers so my apartment smells heavenly, and spent the rest of the day pampering myself.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure Empty Re: The digital journal of Kitty Cosqure

Post by JK•Kitty™ Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:48 am

Dear Diary,

I had a weird dream I was the janitor of the Praexuem.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:59 am

Dear diary,

No reply form my latest communication from the council. I assume they must be busy with the killings as well. The Force has taught me to be patient, so I will wait. They will respond when the time is right.

Still, no leads on the killings. I have visited the site of the slaughter - okay, I snuck in - I just do not want many to know I am working on this. Perhaps if whoever is behind it does not know I am involved, that will help? The new voice of the force keeps whispering 'justice' to me, but I continue to push it aside.

I have no idea what the individual or individuals behind this are like. I do not know their motivation. The only thing I know for certain is they are on a dark path. It is my hope that I can reason with them, and perhaps bring them to the light. I have always said that it is a good day when I do not have to draw my saber to harm another. Anyone who has succumbed to the darkness has reasons they fell. The Force and Duma will surely judge them, not me. I only seek to help others, and to enlighten them.

Even Justin said he had fallen, and he has always helped others.

Speaking of Duma, Merry Dumamas! I wish I could spend it with more of my old friends and get to know them again. Master Dawn, Stellan... Another I might have had conflicting thoughts about it would seem...

Still, I am not alone. My oldest friend, the force is always with me, and that thought warms my heart.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Dear Diary,

I know it has been a few days, and for that I apologize. I have been working hard to make my apartment new, as befitting someone starting a new life in many ways. All the furniture has been replaced, and I have an entirely new wardrobe - and shoe collection!

I have been spending a lot of time at the Cylosine Manufacturing Warehouse. I still have yet to pick up a single lead. Whoever was behind this is... masterful at covering their tracks. Still, I cannot give up, these people... twelve people all slaughtered in heinous ways.

The only good thing is my investigation seems to have caused them to flee underground. I have been subtle, so either they have done this before, they have spies within the NSF, or what I fear and feel in the depths of my heart... It might be a master of the Darkside.

I wonder if I should reach out to the council, but there has been no communication since my last message. They must be quite busy with other matters, and I do not wish to clog the system further.

Whoever is behind this, I will find you. I pray you are not so far gone that I cannot return you to the light. If that is impossible, I will capture you alive, so you can face justice for these actions, and the families of those killed may one day find peace.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Post by JK•Kitty™ Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:43 am

Dear diary,

Why is my greatest gift the ability to run head-first into situations that are far beyond my capacity to handle? I consider myself a humble servant of the order, but these kidnappings and missing periods of time are getting old. I fear the council might think I am derelict in my duties, or that I have abandoned my path.

Stupid shoe sale, if I had not been travelling for the sake of saving 80% off of this seasons fashions, I might not have wound up kidnapped and most of my memories of it wiped AGAIN.

Sometimes I wonder if I made a better female impersonator - before the surgery - than I do a jedi knight.

Working in isolation gets lonely at times, painfully so. I know Duma watches over me - more often than not I imagine with amusement, and the force is always with me, wrapping me up in its serenity like a warm blanket, but I miss actual contact with people.

I think I might not have been ready to return to active duty, and perhaps once I return to Naboo I should spend some more time sharing the company of others before heading off on my own again.

Unless the force guides me somewhere again, or there is another good sale.

Note, I will need to purchase another starship for those things. Maybe I should save up for a better model this time, one with weapons, instead of another junker that had them removed.

- K
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down