SWRP : Naboo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Jedi Council

5 posters

Go down

To the Jedi Council Empty To the Jedi Council

Post by JK•Kitty™ Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:36 am

The transmission begins with audio only.

"Esteemed Jedi Council.. For those of you who might not... Why is it not transmitting my image?"

The sound of buttons being pressed and a mumble about Sith making technology harder to use is overheard. Before her image flickers to life.

To the Jedi Council Christina_aguilera_nba_all_star_game_zpsztotqday

"My apologies, I am still adapting to how much technology has advanced, I hope I am sending this properly now."

"My name is Kitty, I was a padawan of Ivory Dawn, and had passed the trials and was awarded the title Jedi Knight. It would seem that I was taken prisoner by a group of Zygerrians, as far as I can tell, about twenty or so years ago. I am not sure how it happened, but seemingly the ship I was being transported was attacked, and crashed on a moon - an odd one which had it's own oxygen. I was able to hack and hotwire my saber to make the radio work, and with a little help from Master Sage, I was able to locate the distress beacon and hitched a ride back to Naboo on a transport ship."

"What I have learned was that I have spent almost my entire absence in cyro storage. My memory is a bit hazy, but I think I was on a mission for Master Dawn before I was taken. I have no memory of what the mission was, nor how I was taken. My memory is full of gaps, and as embarrassing as it is to admit to all of you - and myself - I would probably still be on that moon if not for Master Sage reminding me of how to properly use the force."

"According to the RNM, my DNA has been altered, but they are unsure what was done. There was more, but I find myself not ready to speak of it. It would appear my memory has suffered permanent damage, and while I remember some people, and a few events, I have no emotional attachment. Even Master Sage was simply familiar, and having found my old journals, someone I once - and now again - admired greatly."

"Twenty years is a long absence with no communication. My knowledge of Force Mastery has waned, but the things I do remember seem to be as powerful as they one were. I know the code tells me 'There is no passion, there is serenity', but I admit that the thought of being able to help others again stirs some passion within me."

"I tell you this, because I wish to rejoin the order. If you feel that I should be stripped of my title, and begin anew as a Padawan, I..." *her voice trails off and breaks a little* "I understand. Looking though my journals being worthy of the title was one of the proudest moments of my life."

"The order was once my life, and I pray to Duma you will allow me the honor of serving the Force along side you all again. Thank you."

The transmission ends.
JK•Kitty™
JK•Kitty™

Back to top Go down

To the Jedi Council Empty Re: To the Jedi Council

Post by Sage Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:37 pm

-Sage viewed the message and looked to the other council members and shrugged-

"I see no reason for her to be demoted in rank. I am concerned about this DNA alteration however, but she is entitled to medical privacy, so as long as this alteration does not impair her ability as a Jedi, nor does it pose potential danger, then so be it.

She clearly has firm grasp of the code, even giving an example of the third line, without meaning to, she demonstrates understanding of "there is no passion," as an ideal, not an absolute. When I spoke to her, it was cleat she's been through a terrible ordeal.

In short, I vote she be allowed to remain a Knight of the order, pending a letter of medical clearance from her doctor, indicating that she is fit for active duty."

Sage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojihie Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Soji was quiet as she viewed the message and a soft smile crossed her lips as she listened to the woman.

"I see no issue with her holding her rank, though perhaps she will require so rehabilitation to strengthen her connection with the force again, as well as the required medical checks. A dip in her physical connection to the force has not limited her knowledge of what it is to be a jedi."
Sojihie
Sojihie
Admin

https://swrp-naboo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unega Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 pm

Unega watches the transmission in silence, his brow furrowed thoughtfully. When it ends, he rubs his chin for a moment and says "I see no problem with her retaining her rank, she did earn it, after all. I am curious, though, as to what mission she was on? That is certainly worth investigating"

Unega

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wolf Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Del agreed with everyone "if that is what she wishes, then let it be. Who are we to judge"

Rage Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down